emails are not sent

Dec 6, 2016 at 4:22 PM
Clipa,

please remove your email password from the XML excerpts. ;)
Coordinator
Dec 7, 2016 at 9:34 PM
Edited Dec 14, 2016 at 8:36 PM
@clipa

You get the mail warnings only when a new bad sector pop up, so until that event you shouldn't get any type of warning.
Anyway, no, your drive don't have marked any bad sector (raw value of attribute number 5), instead it has some sectors (8) that are awaiting to be checked by the drive.

Thanks,
Sam
Marked as answer by Eruestan on 12/14/2016 at 1:36 PM
Coordinator
Dec 14, 2016 at 8:35 PM
This is the original post of clipa, without the settings file content

Hello , is it possible to set on witch HDD warning (errors) "hdd guardian" send me emails. I thing that my HDD have bad sectors, but i have`t not receive any emails with warnings.I receive the test email but nothing more.
Image
Sorry about my bad english : (
Dec 21, 2016 at 8:08 PM
Eruestan wrote:
@clipa

You get the mail warnings only when a new bad sector pop up, so until that event you shouldn't get any type of warning.
Anyway, no, your drive don't have marked any bad sector (raw value of attribute number 5), instead it has some sectors (8) that are awaiting to be checked by the drive.

Thanks,
Sam
Thanks Sam,
Ill keep my eyes on this drive ;-)
If something new happen i
ll send you a reply.
10x again
Dec 21, 2016 at 8:10 PM
elgonzo wrote:
Clipa,

please remove your email password from the XML excerpts. ;)
I change some symbols in the password path before "paste" ;-)
Dec 23, 2016 at 5:06 PM
clipa wrote:
elgonzo wrote:
Clipa,

please remove your email password from the XML excerpts. ;)
I change some symbols in the password path before "paste" ;-)
You're one smooth operator... XD