DELL PERC H710 unsupported?

Jul 11, 2016 at 9:41 AM
Hi, i want ask, if is DELL PERC H710 supported, because i see disk but no SMART or any info (N/A).

Thx.
Coordinator
Jul 12, 2016 at 8:54 PM
Hi!

Than answer is... I don't know! :D
I explain: this is the first time that someone with a PERC H710 contact me, so I need some help from you to determine if is possible to reach attached devices.
First of all, I need the output of the Toolbox utility (you can find it into HDD Guardian folder): run it as administrator and provide me the output of the panels Smartctl scan and System; after that you have to run some commands via DOS Console (I'll provide you the right commands to do) to known if is possible to get a good output from your drives.
Than, if possible, I'll provide you the fix! ;)

Thanks,
Sam
Jul 13, 2016 at 8:51 AM
Hi,

thx for your time.

In attachement i sending you logs.

Marian.

Dňa 12.7.2016 o 22:54 Eruestan napísal(a):

Hi!

Than answer is... I don't know! :D
I explain: this is the first time that someone with a PERC H710 contact me, so I need some help from you to determine if is possible to reach attached devices.
First of all, I need the output of the Toolbox utility (you can find it into HDD Guardian folder): run it as administrator and provide me the output of the panels Smartctl scan and System; after that you have to run some commands via DOS Console (I'll provide you the right commands to do) to known if is possible to get a good output from your drives.
Than, if possible, I'll provide you the fix! ;)

Thanks,
Sam

Coordinator
Jul 18, 2016 at 7:29 PM
Hi Marian,

Unfortunately using the discussion is not possible to send attachments...

Now you have two ways: open an issue or contact me directly from here: in the second case, you can send me attachments after my answer, instead, in the first case, you can attach the files directly.

Thanks,
Sam
Coordinator
Oct 4, 2016 at 8:12 PM
Unfortunately, after some testing, I've discovered that this controller is not supported. :/
Marked as answer by Eruestan on 10/4/2016 at 1:12 PM
Oct 6, 2016 at 6:23 AM
Dear Sir,

thx for your time. :(

ML

Dňa 4.10.2016 o 22:12 Eruestan napísal(a):

Unfortunately, after some testing, I've discovered that this controller is not supported. :/