XML reports don't seem to function

Oct 15, 2014 at 6:34 PM
Hi everyone,
I'm trying to utilize the XML reports that are an option when you right click. I have created and set the XML output folder but nothing happens when you actually try to generate a report for all the drives. Is there something I'm missing or is this feature potentially not fully implemented yet?

Conan
Coordinator
Oct 15, 2014 at 7:59 PM
Hi Conan,

The feature is full implemented, I've tried now and works fine: after checking the option and selected the folder, the report is automatically generated when devices are refreshed (after the refresh update time) or when you click on the button "Update all" of Overview panel.
The report file, called "hddguardian.xml", is stored into selected folder.

Sam
Oct 15, 2014 at 8:12 PM
Hi Sam,
Are you using the stable release or the beta4? I'm currently using the beta4 that you provided me with and am still not able to generate the report. I've followed your steps and even tried selecting a different folder with no luck. I'll try and see if I can test the latest stable today to see if it functions different for me.

Conan
Coordinator
Oct 15, 2014 at 8:24 PM
Edited Oct 15, 2014 at 8:25 PM
Hi Conan,

I've found a little bug... :/
This setting contain the bug on devices context menu, but works fine from Settings window, so enable from here the option and all works correctly! ;)
On the next build also this issue is fixed!

Many thanks,
Sam
Marked as answer by Eruestan on 3/19/2015 at 4:49 PM